2/7/09

Childhood Memories on the Big Screen


If you were born in the late 70’s to early 80’s, you are probably as excited about the movies coming out this summer as I am. As a kid I was a big fan of GI Joe, X-Men and Transformers. So needless to say I love all of the comic book movies that have been made recently. However this year may be the best. Starting with X-Men Origins: Wolverine (May 1st). The previews for this look intense and some of my favorite characters, like Gambit, are finally going to be in this movie. Then there is Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen. I loved the first one so I hope this one is just as good. Last but not least is G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (August 7th) Starring Dennis Quaid. This movie looks GOOD. Kevin and I had all of the G.I. Joe toys growing up, and all of the big name characters are in this movie. Here are some links to see the previews.

X-Men
Transformers
G.I. Joe (“What did you say your unit was call.” “I DIDN’T!”)

Kevin, this comes out right before your birthday. So I'm thinking we should go see this on your birthday.

3 comments:

Pambo said...

Will Hugh Jackman be Wolverine once again? Reason enough to see this movie. I also liked Transformers, but the idea of a GI Joe movie? No thanks. Kind of like seeing a Barbie movie.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the X-Men movies. They are excellent. Great special effects. I am really looking forward to seeing X-Men Origins.

Jolly Green said...

GOT TO GET TOUGH...GO JOE!!!!