2/14/09

Spring is on its way

Yesterday after I got home from work, Preston and I decided it was a nice day for a walk. So Preston picked up his leash and I grab the camera bag. Preston took the lead as we went out to find interesting things to photograph. The first thing that peeked his interest was this old fire-hydrant.


As we continued on our walk, I started to notice some signs of spring. I saw things like this cool clomp of green grass in a field of dead grass and this budding tree.


Then when we were almost home, Preston saw something that really looked like fun, the Mills Playground. But just before we got to the playground I saw this little bug on my finger. It is nice to start seeing winter turn into spring.


To see more of the pictures I took on our walk. Click here. or Flickr

5 comments:

Pambo said...

I like the yellow crocus photos on your flicker sight. I'm not sure how long that bug would have been allowed to stay on my finger. A ladybug, yes. A strange green ladybug wannabe, no. Spring may be in the air, but it's definitely going to get a kick in the pants this weekend. It's going to be brrrr, cold!

Pambo said...

Oh, you could have included one photo of the granddog.

Stacy said...

I hope it is here we are so ready!

Anonymous said...

I need me some warmer weather. Nate and I went on a bike ride yesterday. It got too cold for me, and we had to turn back and head for home. Turns out, it was 39 degrees! What was I thinking?

Love the pics, especially the insect one.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Great pictures...you're good with that macro lens. Next, you need to post the Preston pictures.